Claire Beaumont Cycling Climbs: Twenty Art Prints - Book
The perfect gift for the climber in your life, Cycling Climbs: Twenty Art Prints contains words by Claire Beaumont and illustrations by architect and artist Nigel Peake. Covering twenty climbs from across Europe and North and South America, they're set to not only inspire you but to challenge you if you wish to take them on. Each includes a detailed story and description, as well as information including the length, gradient and altitude gain, and every stunning print can be detached for framing.
- This book of twenty cycling climbs from across Europe, the USA and South America offers a glimpse into the allure of reaching the high mountains by bike
- Each climb includes a dedicated drawing by Nigel Peake – which can be detached and fitted into an 11 x 14-inch frame – and a description of the climb, including details of its height, length and gradient
- Notorious stories of each climb's inclusion in the great cycling races, such as the Giro d'Italia and the Tour de France, are also told, as well as tips for following in the tyre tracks of cycle racing's stars and taking these monsters on yourself
- 44 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
- Product dimensions: 27.9 x 0.8 x 35.6 cm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.