Colnago C64 Brushed Metal Road Disc Frameset (High Geometry)
The Colnago C64 Brushed Metal Road Disc Frameset has a high geometry that's perfect for endurance riding yet it doesn't lose it's racy feel. A frameset that has been two years in the making, it follows on from the C60, and extensive research and development mean a 270 gram reduction in weight, improved stiffness and responsiveness, and the unmatched ride feel that the Colnago 'C' range are renowned for. A number of updates include a redesigned fork, changes to the shape of tubing and lugs, and a new UD (unidirectional) carbon finish.
Compatibility with both mechanical and electronic groupsets, and clearance for 28mm tyres, means this frameset could be the core of a dream bike build for most any road rider.
- Colnago C64 carbon disc frameset
- Redesigned carbon fork with an external rib shape and internal rib for improved comfort and ride quality
- UD carbon finish
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Internal cable routing
Please note: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork.
- FRAME: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- HEADSET: Colnago, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- SEATPOST: Colnago Carbon, 15mm offset
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork
- Compatible with ThreadFit82.5 system bottom brackets (not included)
PRODUCT REF: 1049381
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more