Colnago C64 Brushed Metal Road Disc Frameset (Sloping Geometry)
Hand built and hand-painted in Italy, the Colnago C64 Brushed Metal Road Disc Frameset exudes Italian style. Sloping geometry is ideal for those riders looking to build a bike that'll perform in races yet is comfortable enough for long weekend rides and gran fondos. The fork has been redesigned with a rib shape and internal rib to add comfort and improve responsiveness. Across the frame, updates to the tubes and lugs shave the grams off, and together with a UD (unidirectional) carbon finish, this frameset is 270 grams lighter than its C60 predecessor.
Designed for disc brakes, you'll be able to ride in confidence at speed no matter the conditions, and compatibility with wider 28mm tyres means that you can take advantage of more comfort and faster rolling.
- Colnago C64 carbon disc frameset
- Redesigned carbon fork with an external rib shape and internal rib for improved comfort and ride quality
- UD carbon finish
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Internal cable routing
Please note: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork.
- FRAME: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- HEADSET: Colnago, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- SEATPOST: Colnago Carbon, 15mm offset
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork
- Compatible with ThreadFit82.5 system bottom brackets (not included)
PRODUCT REF: 1049326
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more