Colnago C64 Brushed Metal Road Frameset (High Geometry)
The brushed metal finish of the Colnago C64 Road Frameset is sure to turn heads on your rides and the high geometry makes it ideal for those who like a slightly more comfortable position without the need for a stack of spacers. It may have more of an endurance position, but this frameset still has the many attributes of a race bike; it's stiffer and lighter than it's C60 predecessor and offers a supreme ride quality. The tubing and lugs are constructed from premium Italian carbon fibre, and this C64 has been hand built in Cambiago, Italy. The UD (unidirectional) carbon finish knocks 200 grams off the frame weight, compared to previously used 3K carbon, and there are a number of updates to the head tube, down tube, seat tube and bottom bracket area, all further reducing weight, and increasing rigidity and efficiency.
The fork has been redesigned to have an external rib shape and an internal rib, which adds comfort as well as stiffness. Now compatible with 28mm tyres, you can benefit from smoother rides and faster rolling. All cables are internally routed for sleek aesthetics, and both mechanical and electronic groupsets can be fitted, future-proofing this frameset for years to come.
- Colnago C64 carbon frameset
- Redesigned carbon fork with an external rib shape and internal rib for improved comfort and ride quality
- UD carbon finish
- Designed for direct mount brakes
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Internal cable routing
Please note: Images are for representation of colourway only. This is a rim brake model.
- FRAME: Colnago C64, carbon
- FORK: Colnago C64, carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- HEADSET: Colnago, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- SEATPOST: Colnago Carbon, 15mm offset
- Compatible with ThreadFit82.5 system bottom brackets (not included)
PRODUCT REF: 1049161
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more