Continental Grand Prix 4000S II 650c Tyre
When you hear the term German engineering, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Reliability, quality maybe? Well if so German company Continental may just be fitting that stereotype, with a tyre for all weathers, puncture proof, rolls well and looks good! Continental may have just ticked all those boxes with the Grand Prix 4000S II 650 Tyre. Produced in a 650 size for smaller road and time trial bikes.
Following on from the much loved Grand Prix 4000S’ trustworthy design, using Continental’s renowned BlackChilli compound, mixing immense grip, with a mixture of synthetic and natural rubber to create a tyre you can literally clock up thousands of problem free kilometres on.
So whether you’re battering through those dark, wet, cold winter miles or sprinting for the win in your local road race, this tyre will help you achieve your goals. The last thing you want in a tyre is unreliability and with the Grand Prix 4000S II 650 you will have no problems there. Vectran breaker technology keeps punctures at bay and the unique compound keeps you rubber side down for immense wet weather grip, whilst providing a lively and direct ride.
In a 23mm guise, ideal for racing or those fast summer miles, yet also high reliable whether on a commute, on an epic winter ride or to cruise down a river towpath.
In the 23mm guise this tyre is the ideal finishing touch to really make your bike stand out from the crowd. Coming in a traditional black colour scheme.
Continental is used and trusted by some of the world’s leading teams including BMC Racing team and Lotto Belisol pro teams to name just a few. Proving Continental’s proven track record for reliability, rolling resistance and quality.
So if you want a do anything, all year round tyre, look no further than Continental’s latest offering.
- 650 size
- Clincher tyre
- Bead: folding
- Weight (23C black/black version): 205g
- Recommended inflation pressure (23C version): 110-120psi
- Maximum inflation pressure (23C version): 120psi
- BlackChilli compound, providing low rolling resistance, immense puncture protection and high levels of wet weather grip
- Vectran breaker technology. A mixture of fibres and hi-tech liquid polymer yarn, claimed to be stronger than steel, to deliver bullet proof puncture resistance
- New design yet still continuing on from the Grand Prix 4000S, with Continental's tried and tested technology
- Handmade in Germany
PRODUCT REF: 161400
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more