COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch
Designed to tackle the worlds harshest environments without sacrificing style, the COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch is loaded with top of the range features to help you perform to the highest level. A featherlight, corrosion-free titanium frame and bezel are paired with a sapphire glass screen that is highly scratch-resistant to make the VERTIX extremely durable in any environment.
COROS claims the VERTIX has a longer battery life than any other GPS watch on the market. You get 45 days of continuous background use that includes heart rate and sleep monitoring, step counting and smart notifications on your exertion levels. When you need GPS data, the standard mode gives 60 hours, while in the battery-saving UltraMax mode, you get 150 hours, allowing you to confidently leave your charger at home on your next expedition. If your adventures stray to the water, then you can take comfort in the VERTIX's 150-metre waterproof rating, the only GPS watch currently on the market that can travel that deep underwater.
When you are in the mountains, the ultra-light 54-gram overall weight won't slow you down, and 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring comes as part of the new Altitude mode allowing you to keep an eye on your elevation acclimatisation. As you climb and temperatures drop, battery life can become a concern with other watches. With VERTIX you can continue, safe in the knowledge that the COROS battery will work down to -20°C with less than 30% battery performance depreciation. The new digital dial is also great when thick gloves make the touchscreen unusable; it scrolls in the same way as the Apple Watch, allowing you to zoom into maps or scroll through data easily.
Other handy features include Night mode, which leaves a constant intermediate backlight on during low light exercise, bright enough for you to see key data but not too bright that it drains the battery rapidly. Track Run mode also improves the accuracy of your track runs regardless of lane choice. Sharp corners and zigzagging on your post-run file are a thing of the past thanks to the new COROS algorithm, which shows smooth data identical to how you actually run on a track.
- Indoor Run
- Trail Run
- Track Run
- Indoor Bike
- Pool Swim
- Open Water
- Gym Cardio
- GPS Cardio
- Ski, XC Ski, Ski Touring
- Strength Training
- Display size: 1.2"
- Screen resolution: 240 x 240 pixels (64 colours)
- Display type: Memory LCD
- Screen material: Sapphire glass with diamond-like coating
- Bezel material: Titanium
- Cover material: Titanium
- Strap material: Silicone
- Quick-release band: 22mm
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 15.6 mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight with silicone band: 76 grams
- Phone connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory connection: ANT+/Bluetooth
- Navigation: GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Optical Pulse Oximeter / Optical Heart Rate Monitor / Barometric Altimeter / Accelerometer / Compass / Gyroscope / Thermometer
- Water resistance: 15ATM (150 metres/492 feet)
- Working temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- Charging time: Less than two hours
- Battery life: 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode, 150 hours in UltraMax mode