DT Swiss 240s Centre Lock Disc Rear Hub 12mm Axle
The DT Swiss 240s is a premium offering, designed for optimum performance out on the roads and trails. Utilising a 12x142mm axle, this rear hub adds stiffness and pairs with modern disc brake frames, while the centrelock design ensures responsive, controlled braking.
Featuring a quad-bearing system comprised of corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings, the performance is extremely smooth and reliable. Similarly, the special coating found on the ratchets and axles helps improve the hubs longevity and durability, perfect for riding in varied conditions all year round.
Completed with their signature drive system, the 240s is easy to service and the 18 tooth engagement system ensures instant pickup for improved acceleration.
- Forged aluminium hub shell and aluminium axle keeps weight to a minimum
- Unique Star Ratchet system
- Patented drive system within the Freehub offers low maintenance, ultimate strength, and quick engagement
- 18 engagement teeth on the ratchets make for a more positive pick-up
- Special DT Swiss coating on the ratchets and axles greatly improves the lifespan
- The quad-bearing system, with corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing, also provides added durability
- Designed around a No-Tool system making servicing simple
- SRAM/Shimano 10/11-speed compatible
- 12x142mm axle spacing
- Centrelock disc design