DT Swiss 240s Rear Hub Centre Lock Disc 142x12mm
Featuring DT Swiss’ renowned Star Ratchet system that ensures quick, efficient engagement, the DT Swiss 240s Rear Hub Centre Lock Disc 142x12mm is the perfect addition to any disc brake riding, discerning riders bike when they yearn for greater speed and efficiency.
Defining Swiss precision and performance, this hub uses a forged aluminium shell and an aluminium axle to keep weight to a minimum, all whilst the patented drive system within the freehub reduces the need for maintenance, allowing you to continuously ride and lay down the power without worry of over exerting your components.
The 18 engagement teeth further DT Swiss’ pursuit for performance, allowing your hub to engage immediately, stopping any loss of energy or missing that split second that could make the difference between first and second.
Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed systems
- The hub that defines Swiss precision and performance
- These 240s super-light sealed bearing hubs have been winning local and international races for many years
- Forged aluminium hub shell and aluminium axle keeps weight to a minimum
- Features the unique Star Ratchet system
- This patented drive system within the Freehub offers low maintenance, ultimate strength and quick engagement
- The 18 engagement teeth on the ratchets make for a more positive pick-up
- A special DT Swiss coating on the ratchets and axles greatly improves the lifespan of these parts
- The quad bearing system, with corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing, also provide added durability
- Designed around a No-Tool system making servicing simple
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed
- Weight: 209g
PRODUCT REF: HBDT240SP
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more