DT Swiss ER 1400 DICUT Disc Brake Wheelset
DT Swiss’ ER 1400 DICUT Disc Brake Wheelset is a lightweight aluminium pair of wheels that is ideal for riders committed to putting the miles in year-round, whatever the weather.
Weighing significantly less than 1,500 grams, they are plenty light enough to make any bike feel fast and responsive, and the shallow rim depth means that they won’t get pushed around when it gets windy. The asymmetrical profile helps them cope with disc brake forces and power transfer better, balancing weight, stiffness and strength. As the rims feature a hooked design, both tubed and tubeless tyres can be mounted to them safely.
With sealed bearings, 12mm thru-axles and Center Lock compatibility, the 240 hubs offer fantastic performance and value whilst the ratchet freehub has many more points of contact than a system with pawls for faster engagement and increased durability. The DT aerolite and aero comp spokes both have the t-head construction to hold their bladed shape in the correct aerodynamic orientation and the DT Pro Lock Squorx ProHead nipples ensure that the spokes can’t loosen off over time.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: 21mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18mm
- External Rim Width: Front - 21.4mm, rear - 22mm
- Spokes: Front - DT aerolite® t-head, rear DT aero comp® t-head, two-cross with DT Pro Lock Squorx ProHead aluminium nipples
- Spoke Count: Front - 24, rear - 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 with Ratchet System 36 SL
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100 thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142 thru-axle
- Recommended 25-30mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 649 grams, rear - 794 grams, wheelset - 1,443 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM