DT Swiss ER 1400 SPLINE Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel
The DT Swiss ER 1400 SPLINE Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel features a wide aluminium rim that works well with 25-35mm tyres, giving many options as to how they are set up; commuting, training, touring and even gravel use can be accommodated making it a very versatile wheel. The freehub has a 36-tooth ratchet for near-instant acceleration, and the DT aerolite® straightpull spokes are laced in a two-cross pattern for added strength and comfort. Despite its versatility, the wheel only weighs 810 grams and can be set up tubeless if so required.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Aluminium
- Rim depth: 21mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- External rim width: 24mm
- Spokes: DT aerolite® straightpull
- Spoke count: 24, 2-cross
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 hub, 36 tooth ratchet
- Hub standard: Centre Lock
- Axle: 142mm thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 25-35mm
- Weight: 810 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 23mm | tubeless valve road 18-25mm | IS 6-bolt adapter road | 5mm endcap kit | valve guard
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.