DT Swiss ERC 1100 DICUT 35mm Disc Brake Front Wheel
Light, fast and comfortable, the ERC 1100 DICUT 35mm Disc Brake Front Wheel from DT Swiss is part of their Endurance range, denoting that it has been designed for long rides on a variety of road surfaces.
The 35mm deep carbon rim provides easy handling and won’t be knocked about by crosswinds, yet does still afford an aerodynamic benefit when needed. This is helped by its 28.5mm external width that smooths airflow over the rim / tyre junction whilst the 22mm internal width gives good sidewall support to wider, modern road tyres. The rim is tubeless-ready but can still be used with inner tubes if preferred, providing a large range of tyre options.
DT Swiss’ premium 180 hub rolls on SiNC ceramic bearings for the least possible friction and excellent durability whilst the equally high-quality aerolite II spokes use a clever t-head design to keep them aligned correctly so that the bladed design cuts through the air efficiently.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 35mm
- Internal Rim Width: 22mm
- External Rim Width: 28.5mm
- Spokes: DT aerolite® II t-head, two-cross with DT Pro Lock hidden aluminium nipples
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 180 with SiNC ceramic bearings
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100 thru-axle
- Recommended 28-32mm tyre width
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 636 grams