DT Swiss ERC 1100 DICUT 35mm Disc Brake Wheelset
The ideal choice for long rides in hilly terrain, DT Swiss’ ERC 1100 DICUT 35mm Disc Brake Brake Wheelset is the lightest option in their Endurance line. Easy handling, low weight and good comfort have all been combined so that these wheels can take on any challenge across a variety of road surfaces.
The carbon rims are wide enough to support tyres in the 28-32mm range, giving an excellent ride quality and stable cornering. They also help smooth the flow of air over the interface of the tyre and the rim, aiding the wheels’ aerodynamics whilst the 35mm depth also reduces drag at speed without being affected by difficult, blustery conditions. Compatibility with either tubeless or tube-type tyres means access to the widest possible choice of rubber.
Sitting atop the DT Swiss range, the 180 hubs have SiNC ceramic bearings for greatly increased durability and extremely low friction, making them fast and smooth. The freehub has the renowned Ratchet EXP 36 system that offers great reliability and very fast engagement whilst the use of two different types of spoke carefully balances weight, strength and comfort to maximise performance and versatility.
- Hooked, optimised for 28-30mm tyres
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 35mm
- Internal Rim Width: 22mm
- External Rim Width: 28.5mm
- Spokes: Front - DT aerolite® II t-head, rear - DT aero comp® II t-head and DT aerolite® II t-head, two-cross with DT Pro Lock hidden aluminium nipples
- Spoke Count: Front - 24, rear - 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 180 Ratchet EXP 36 with SiNC ceramic bearings
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100 thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142 thru-axle
- Recommended 28-32mm tyre width
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 636 grams, rear - 762 grams, wheelset - 1398 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM