DT Swiss GRC 1400 SPLINE 42mm Clincher Disc Rear Wheel
The DT Swiss GRC 1400 SPLINE 42mm Clincher Disc Rear Wheel has been designed to cope with the specific rigours of gravel racing. The wide carbon rim provides great support for 35mm+ tyres even when run at low pressures, and the rim shape itself is aerodynamically advantageous. Even the spokes are bladed and hidden nipples have been used to reduce rotational drag.
The renowned DT Swiss 240 hub has a 36 tooth ratchet hub for rapid engagement that transfers power as soon as it’s called for, and the included SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit allows the use of the latest SRAM 12-speed cassettes.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 42mm
- Internal rim width: 24mm
- External rim width: 42mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp straightpull
- Spoke count: 24 rear, 2-cross
- Hub: DT Swiss 240, 36-tooth ratchet
- Hub standard: Centre Lock
- Rear axle: 142mm thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 35mm plus
- Weight: 861 grams
- Maximum weight: 130kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 25mm | IS 6-bolt adapter Road |SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit | 5mm endcap kit | tubeless valve and refill kit | wheel bag
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.