DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT 25mm Oxic Clincher Wheelset
The DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT OXiC Clincher Wheelset is perfect for hard rides in any weather conditions thanks to its low weight and impressive braking performance. The OXiC coating on the brake track provides excellent friction in the wet and the dry for extra confidence whilst the black aesthetic looks great on any bike too. At less than 1,500 grams, the wheels fly uphill and the shallow rim depth means that windy conditions won’t cause any drama either. DT Swiss recommend that they are used with tyres between 23mm and 35mm, opening them up for use on gravel or CX bikes and they can either be set up tubeless or used with inner tubes offering maximum tyre choice. Wide, DICUT hub flanges ensure lateral stiffness so that they transfer power well and handle sweetly and the ratchet freehub is compatible with Shimano and SRAM cassettes and is smooth running and easily serviceable.
- DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT OXiC Clincher Wheelset
- Rim Tape
- OXiC RWS QR Skewers
- Unique OXiC rim surface treatment, developed just for DT Swiss, gives the finest wet or dry rim braking performance ever seen on a road bike with no howling or excessive pad wear
- DICUT hubs give the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provide a rock-solid anchor point for the unique DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class-leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- With a weight of just 1,435 grams per pair and peerless OXiC braking performance, the PR 1400s are a brilliant companion for steep climbs and technical descents
- SBWT welded rim with a wider 18mm internal diameter (21.5mm external) makes these suitable for 23-35c tyres and versatile performers that can turn their hand to cross or gravel riding if required
- DT's legendarily reliable ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT has specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- The PR 1400 come tubeless-ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Alloy
- Rim Depth: 25mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18mm
- External Rim Width: 21.5mm
- Spokes: DT Nail Head, Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: DICUT
- Recommended Tyre Size: 23-35c
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 635 grams front / 800 grams rear / 1,435 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9, 10, 11-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.