DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT 32mm Oxic Clincher QR Wheelset
The DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT 32mm OXiC Clincher Wheelset offers brilliant rim braking performance even in the wet as the smart black OXiC coating adds huge amounts of friction without being noisy or wearing out pads excessively. Suitable for bike and rider weights of up to 130kg, it is a great performance option for larger riders or tourers, who will also appreciate the extra stopping power.
DICUT hubs provide good stiffness and support, with wide flange spacing for the Aero Comp spokes ensuring that both power transfer and cornering predictability are taken care of. Easy servicing and drive efficiency are well catered for by the DT Swiss Ratchet freehub. The alloy rims are 32mm deep for some aerodynamic advantage without causing issues in blustery winds, and the rims can be used both with and without inner tubes as preference dictates. Suggested tyre widths are between 25mm and 35mm, so suitable for the majority of road riding and riders.
- DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT 32mm OXiC Clincher Wheelset
- Rim tape
- OXiC RWS QR skewer
- Unique OXiC rim surface treatment developed just for DT Swiss gives the finest wet or dry rim braking performance ever seen on a road bike with no howling or excessive pad wear
- DICUT hubs give the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness
- 32 mm deep semi-aero SBWT welded rims with an 18mm internal diameter (21.5mm external) are suitable for 23-35c tyres and ideal for tubeless use although they can be used with standard clinchers
- DT Swiss' legendarily reliable ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT Swiss has specced their tough butted Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130kg
- OXiC brake track treatment
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Alloy
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18mm
- External Rim Width: 21.5mm
- Spokes: Radial front, 2-cross rear, DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes
- Spoke Count: 20 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: DT Swiss DICUT hub with Ratchet freehub
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25-35mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 743 grams, rear - 882 grams, wheelset - 1,625 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.