DUER Live Lite Straight Leg Jeans
The DUER Live Lite Straight Leg Jeans are casually styled while using technical fabrics for all-day comfort across a range of temperatures. Cotton and Eucalyptus-derived fibres are used in TENCEL®, to make this material breathable, lightweight, and moisture-wicking. Together with a Silvadur treatment, it helps ward off bad odours too. Whether it's warm or there's a chill in the air, COOLMAX will optimise your temperature.
Multi-directional stretch creates an unrestrictive fit, and the seams are reinforced by triple stitching in areas of excessive wear, allowing you to wear these jeans for more than just a stroll around town. There are five pockets for carrying daily essentials.
- Relaxed through the hip and thigh with a straight cut to the ankle
- Cotton and Eucalyptus-derived TENCEL® adds lightness, breathability, and naturally occurring odour control properties
- COOLMAX fibres wick moisture from the body when its hot and insulate for warmth when its cold
- Stretch in all directions, for maximum comfort, flexibility and manoeuvrability
- Silvadur treatment ensures maximum odor-neutralisation
- Signature hidden gusset offers a greater range of motion while improving durability
- Triple stitched inseams, gusset and back rise, as well as double layered back pockets
- Pockets to the front and back