Deda Elementi SL88 POB Tubular Wheelset
Designed to offer the highest level performance in the Deda Elementi range of wheels, the SL88 POB Tubular Wheelset brings together every possible design and performance benefit in order to bring your times tumbling on the road and to make vast improvements to your on-road efficiency. Bringing the precision engineering that has made this Italian brand lauded worldwide, the SL88 is made for the committed rider going all out on the day in order to better their personal efforts on the road.
Made from a high modulus carbon fibre laid unidirectionally for a hugely integral and rigid carbon fibre, this is a supremely strong and unflexing wheelset, assuring you of a complete transfer of power to the road. The rim being forged to 88mm in depth, this is an aerodynamic option that provides reduced turbulence and improves the flow of air over your bike and onto the downtube, helping you as you forge onwards with greater ease and reduced effort. Gaining you tenths where it counts, whilst retaining a low net weight, these hugely deep-rimmed wheels tip the scales at just 1670 grams, meaning that they remain swift when tackling the climbs.
Making use of a high precision 6061 aluminium body, this wheelset is centred around a top quality set of hubs. The rear making use of a 3 pawl leaf system as part of its freehub mechanism, you can be sure to benefit from super quick engagement. Compatible with 11-speed cassettes and available in either Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo fits, this wheelset is ideal for the premium performance rider wanting to make every possible gain. Incorporating Endura Ceramic bearings for a premium level of performance, this is sure to help you conquer your next event on the road. Designed for use with tubular tyres, this is an elite option for pursuing your best.
- Designed to provide the best levels of aerodynamic performance for triathlon and time trialling
- New wider rim generation provides better support to the tyre
- 88mm deep rim profile for superlative aerodynamic performance
- Rims: 88mm rim depth; high modulus carbon fibre UD and 3K combined structure
- Spokes: Aero profile spokes, 18 front spoke count / 24 rear spoke count; black
- Nipples: Self-locking ABS® nipples, aluminium, 15 mm, black
- Hub: High precision 6061 aluminium body, 15 mm axle, 3 pawl freehub mechanism (leaf system)
- Bearings: Enduro® ceramic bearings
- Compatibility: Available for Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo 11-speed cassette
- Quick Release: New integrated cam design; aluminium lever
- Accessories: Wheel bag, brake pads for carbon rim
- Weight: 1670 grams