ENVE 3.4 SES Clincher Wheelset with ENVE Carbon Hub
ENVE's attitude towards creating their products is undeniably perfect in the world of cycling. “We build the gear we want on our bikes” - which defines how beautifully designed and manufactured their products truly are. The ENVE 3.4 SES Clincher Wheelset with ENVE Carbon Hub suits this perfectly, with apparent attention to detail that’s sure to push your performance to the next level.
Road cyclists looking for an aerodynamic, lightweight wheelset need look no further than ENVE. Providing aero performance and stability over all types of terrain and through all weather conditions, the 3.4 is supremely diverse.
Equipped with the ENVE Carbon Hub, the performance of the ENVE 3.4 SES Clincher Wheelset is boosted through a super light, stiff and durable hub that just keeps on spinning through every terrain.
A rim depth of 35mm (front) and 45mm (back), whilst staying at 1320.6g for the full build makes these the fastest wheels on the market. Climbing, descending, intervals... this is a product that does it all.
Supplied with ENVE carbon specific brake pads, this wheelset is ready for whatever ride or race you choose to take it on.
Includes: ENVE carbon specific brake pads ENVE QR Skewers
- Clincher rim
- Hub model: ENVE Carbon Road Hub
- Rim weight: 367g (front) 392g (rear)
- Build weight: 1320.6g
- Rim depth: 35mm (front) 45mm (rear)
- External rim width: 26mm (front) 24mm (rear)
- Incredibly lightweight carbon fibre wheelset
- 35mm (front) and 45mm (back) rim depth for aerodynamic performance
- Incredibly versatile, this wheelset can be used for climbing, descending and anything in between
- Rated as the fastest wheelset money can buy from Velo News
- ENVE carbon specific brake pads included
- ENVE QR Skewers included