ENVE 38mm SES 3.4 G2 Front Tubular Rim
The ENVE 38mm SES 3.4 G2 Front Tubular Rim offers the perfect balance of speed, high-performance braking and crosswind stability, making it a great choice for the discerning rider looking to tackle alpine adventures with uncompromised levels of efficiency.
Featuring ENVE's updated brake track, the braking on this carbon rim is second to none. This performance is achieved using a textured surface, which offers near equal stopping power in both the wet and the dry, ideal for four season riding. The rim also features a high-temperature resistant resin system, ensuring it never overheats, no matter the length or gradient of the descent ahead.
The 38mm rim profile is a great middle ground between a deep aerodynamic offering and a shallow climbing option, providing versatile performance, perfect for the demands of alpine riding. The 38mm depth ensures high levels of crosswind stability, while the 27.5mm external rim width pairs perfectly with 25mm tyres, offering extremely low rolling resistance and high levels of grip and comfort, for an efficient ride no matter the conditions or terrain.
- Wide 27.5mm external rim width pairs perfectly with 25mm tyres for ultimate aerodynamic efficiency and high levels of grip and comfort
- Textured brake track improves stopping power by up to 30% over previous models
- Full carbon fibre design is lightweight at 402 grams, perfect for long gruelling alpine climbs *38mm rim depth perfectly balances aerodynamics, weight and crosswind stability
- Black on black logo design is subtle and will compliment any bikes aesthetics perfectly
Please note: Rim only, no other accessories included.
- Made from carbon fibre
- 700C size rim
- Rim Depth of 38mm
- Internal rim width of 21mm
- External rim width of 27.5mm
- Effective rim diameter of 580mm
- 20 holes
- Weight of 402 grams
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee