ENVE 42mm SES 3.4 G2 Rear Tubular Rim
Thanks to its low weight, stiff construction and mid-depth profile, the ENVE 42mm SES 3.4 G2 Rear Tubular Rim is a popular choice with road racers, hill climbers and club riders alike.
Built entirely from carbon fibre, the weight is kept down to an impressive 409 grams, perfect for tackling steep hills with ease, while its 42mm deep profile ensures optimum aerodynamic efficiency out on the road. This mid-depth profile is also great for riding in blustery conditions, maintaining high levels of cross-wind stability compared to a deeper alternative.
Utilising an external width of 27.5mm, the 3.4 has been designed to pair with 25mm tyres to reduce rolling resistance and enhance grip levels for a confidence inspiring ride in varied conditions. Featuring ENVE's revolutionary textured braking surface, the stopping power is nearly as powerful in the wet as it is in the dry, making the 3.4 a perfect choice for four-season racing. Additionally, the rim also features a high-temperature resistant resin to ensure it never overheats, no matter the gradient or length of the descent ahead.
- Textured brake track improves stopping power by up to 30% over previous models
- Black on black logo design is subtle and will compliment any bikes aesthetics perfectly
- 42mm rim depth perfectly balances aerodynamics, weight and crosswind stability
- Full carbon fibre design is lightweight at 409 grams
Please note: This is a rim only.
- Made from carbon fibre
- 700C size rim
- Rim depth of 42mm
- Internal rim width of 21mm
- External rim width of 27.5mm
- Effective rim diameter of 573mm
- 24 holes
- Weight of 409 grams
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee