ENVE 4.5 SES Clincher Rear Wheel (Chris King R45 Hub) Shimano
We had the 3.4 and the 6.7 and now we have the 4.5. The latest wheel from ENVE, the 4.5 SES Clincher Rear (Chris King R45 Hub) Shimano is a new, race ready edition to the already impressive range.
A high performance offering. The carbon fibre rim is asymmetrical, so offers excellent stability and handling. This design reduces drag to make it a seriously aerodynamic addition to your road or time trial bike. Carbon wheels can sometimes be a handful to stop. The 4.5 addresses this by using a moulded texture braking surface. This inspires confident braking in both the wet and the dry. The surface is not effected by heat build up either, putting your mind at ease on long mountain descents.
Deep but still agile, the 56 millimetre rim is compatible with a range of clincher tyres and is 25.5 millimetres wide.
UCI approved, will please professional and the amateur riders. Weighing in at 833 grams, this wheel is more than up to delivering a thrilling ride in the hills. Strong, 24 DT Swiss Aerolite spokes match the hub and finishh off this wheel's svelte look.
No expense has been spared with the Chris King R45 hub. This freehub is Shimano 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible.
Includes 1 x Pair ENVE Grey Brake Pads, ENVE Valve Extender, 700c ENVE Rim Strip
Please note: Does not include quick release skewer.
- UCI Approved
- Evolutionary rim shape that yields unprecedented stability and drag reduction in this depth category
- Moulded in braking surface for optimal braking power, heat management and modulation
- Best lateral stiffness of Smart ENVE System wheel models
- 833 grams
- ERD: 545mm
- Hole Count: 24
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-bend
- Rim Diameter: 700c
- Rim Depth: 56 mm
- Rim Width: 25.5 mm
- Red Chris King R45 Hub
- DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Shimano 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- Please note: Does not include quick release skewer
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee