ENVE 48mm SES 4.5 Front Tubular Rim
Designed as a great all rounder for racers, the ENVE 48mm SES 4.5 Front Tubular Rim features a mid-depth 48mm profile to minimise the tradeoff between stability, weight and aerodynamics.
The SES 4.5 is lightweight at only 361 grams, whilst offering the durability to be used daily. With a 48mm depth, the 4.5 falls in the middle of ENVE's lineup, offering similar aerodynamic benefits to that found on deeper variants, whilst maintaining fantastic crosswind stability, ideal for blustery alpine riding. The intuitive design allows the 4.5 to be ridden in a range of situations, equally comfortable climbing and descending as it is sprinting for the line. This versatility is the reason Team Dimension Data chose the 4.5 as their go-to race rim.
The 4.5 is also the stiffest rim in the SES range, making it a popular choice for criterium racing, where snappy acceleration and sharp cornering are paramount to success. The rim features a textured brake track, improving braking performance by up to 30% over previous models. Whilst noticeably better in the good conditions, ENVE's revolutionary textured brake track really comes into its own in the wet, boasting stopping power similar to that in dry conditions. This allows riders to race at speeds previously unattainable using carbon fibre wheels in poor conditions, for a confidence inspiring ride all year round.
- Wide 27mm external rim width pairs perfectly with 25mm tyres for ultimate aerodynamic efficiency and high levels of grip and comfort
- Textured brake track improves stopping performance in both the wet and dry improved performance all year round
- Full carbon fibre design is lightweight at 361 grams, providing an efficient climbing platform
- 48mm rim depth perfectly balances aerodynamics, weight and stability
- Black on black logo design is subtle and will compliment any bikes aesthetics perfectly
Please note: Rim only, no other accessories included.
- Made from carbon fibre
- 700C size rim
- Rim Depth of 48mm
- Internal rim width of 18.5mm
- External rim width of 27mm
- Effective rim diameter of 563mm
- 20 holes
- Weight of 361 grams
- Recommended for use with 700 x 25 tyres
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee
PRODUCT REF: 819999
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more