ENVE SES 2.2 Clincher Alloy Hub Wheelset
Designed for the sole purpose of conquering climbs as rapidly as possible, the SES 2.2 Clincher Alloy Hub Wheelset is ENVE’s lightest tubeless carbon set of wheels. With shallow 25mm deep rims weight saving was clearly the design priority, but they still benefit from SES construction and saw plenty of wind tunnel time in their development so will perform well on flatter routes too. Descending confidence is crucial in the mountains, so the textured carbon brake track is a welcome addition to these wheels, providing both power and modulation, enabling later, controlled braking in both wet and dry conditions.
2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Skewers (100/130mm) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card | Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano) | Brake pads 8mm (SRAM/Shimano)
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front 608mm, rear 608mm
- Rim depth: Front 25mm, rear 25mm
- Internal rim width: 18.5mm
- External rim width: Front 27mm, rear 27mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 20 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: ENVE alloy
- Recommended tyre size: 700c x 25c
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
- Claimed weight: 1,399 grams (front 612 grams, rear 787 grams)
- Included: 2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Skewers (100/130mm) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card | Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.