ENVE SES 5.6 Clincher Alloy Hub Wheelset
The carbon SES 5.6 Clincher Alloy Hub Wheelset is part of ENVE’s rim brake range of wheels. It offers the aerodynamic advantages of modern deep, wide rims coupled with tubeless compatibility, which gives the comfort and rolling resistance benefits of being able to use higher volume tyres with lower pressures. ENVE recommend the use of 25mm rubber to fully optimise the rim/tyre interface in terms of aerodynamics.
By using two different depth rims front and rear, and indeed two slightly different widths, ENVE capitalise on the potential aero gains of deep section wheels whilst still producing a wheelset that handles well in a variety of conditions. The textured, full carbon brake track provides confidence under braking whether in the wet or dry, with great stopping power and control.
2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Skewers (100/130mm) | Valve Extenders (45mm set) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card | Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano) | Brake pads 8mm (SRAM/Shimano)
- Clincher / tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front 548mm, rear 532mm
- Rim depth: Front 54mm, rear 63mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- External rim width: Front 29mm, rear 28mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 20 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: ENVE alloy
- Recommended tyre size: 700c x 25c
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
- Claimed weight: 1,592 grams (front 698 grams, rear 894 grams)
- Included: 2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Skewers (100/130mm) | Valve Extenders (45mm set) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card | Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.