ENVE SES 7.8 NBT Clincher Wheelset with Ceramic Chris King R45 Hubs
Whether a triathlete, road racer or time triallist, the ENVE SES 7.8 NBT Clincher Wheelset with Ceramic Chris King R45 Hubs will help you perform to your highest level and get onto that podium. These wheels have been designed to go fast whilst remaining stable for confidence no matter how windy the conditions.
An asymmetric rim profile enhances the aerodynamic efficiency with a 71mm deep and 29mm wide front and 80mm deep and 27.5mm wide rear and with the popularity of wider tyres increasing, the wheelset has been optimised for wider tyres, offering more grip and comfort. As well as this, it's easy to convert to a tubeless setup for increased puncture protection and reduced rolling resistance.
The latest moulded brake track technology increases the friction between the rim and the brake pad and dramatically improves braking power for high-speed and descending confidence. A further benefit is the fast clearance of water so performance remains exceptional, even in the wet. The temperature resistant resin eliminates the risk of overheating when braking heavily that is common with carbon rims.
Completing this wheelset are the Chris King R45 hubs, offering outstanding quality, with legendary made-in-house bearings that roll smooth and fast. These hubs engage fast and translate all your power into speed. Also easily serviceable and completely rebuildable, these hubs will last year after year.
- The fastest carbon fibre Smart ENVE System aero wheel
- Near equal wet and dry braking performance
- 30% less lever force required for the same stopping power
- Advanced high-temp resin system eliminates heat build-up issues during heavy braking on long descents
- Second generation SES rim profile
- Stability in gusty conditions
- Chris King R45 hubs with made-in-house ceramic bearings
- Optimised for 25mm tyres
Includes: Specific ENVE Black Carbon Brake Pads (QR Skewers available separately).
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 71mm (front) / 80mm (rear)
- Internal rim width: 19mm (front and rear)
- External rim width: 29mm (front) / 27.5mm (rear)
- Effective rim diameter: 516mm (front) / 504mm (rear)
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-bend
- Spoke count: 20 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm (fits 23mm - 25mm)
- 10/11-Speed compatible Chris King R45 freehub
- Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo compatible
- Weight: 779 grams (front) / 944 grams (rear) / 1723 grams (wheelset)
- Rim weight: 541 grams (front) / 578 grams (rear) / 1119 grams (wheelset)
- Includes: Specific ENVE Black Carbon Brake Pads (QR Skewers available separately)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.