Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer Zwift Bundle
This great value bundle includes an Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer that offers quiet operation, accurate readings and a realistic feel. There's a Zwift three-month membership included so you can try out the virtual world, plus an ANT+ USB for connection, and a mat to protect your carpet or hard floor.
Enhance your indoor training experience with the Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer Zwift Bundle. The unit includes an 11-speed Shimano cassette making setup simple and fast. It's compatible with a wide range of frames and will connect to a range of apps including Zwift, TrainerRoad and The Sufferfest using the included ANT+ USB. There's a free 12-month subscription to Elite's My E-training App. The magnetic drive unit provides resistance up to 1900 watts and simulates gradient changes of up to 15%. With the included mat, you'll be able to reduce noise levels on hard floors and prevent damage from grease and sweat.
- Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer
- Zwift 3 Month Membership
- Wahoo ANT+ USB with Extension Cord
- Wahoo KICKR Turbo Trainer Floor Mat
- Free 12-month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
For more information on the Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer please click here.
- Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer:
- Fastest and easiest FE-C trainer on the market to get started with
- Comes fully assembled and with a Shimano 11-speed cassette already installed
- Super compact 'briefcase' form factor also makes it easy to carry, store or transport, it will happily fit inside a cupboard or locker when not in use
- An entirely new magnetic drive unit was developed specifically for the Suito with a maximum output of 1,900 watts at 60 KM/H that can replicate inclines up to 15%
- Calculated power reading that is accurate to within 2.5%
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPMs, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compatible with 130 and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Compatible with Zwift, My E-Training, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo
- A custom front wheel riser block is included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233 or SRAM XDR using adaptor TT14279
- Engineered, developed and made with pride in Italy