Endura FS260-Pro Thermo Bib Tight
Luxuriously soft and warm, the Endura FS260-Pro Thermo Bib Tight is a winter essential in cold climes. Not only will the Thermoroubaix® fabric keep muscles working efficiently, but the DWR M™ treatment also brings eco-friendly water repellency to ward off light showers and road spray. Whilst not as totally protective as the windproof Pro SL bib tight, it provides excellent freedom of movement and a very welcome level of insulation in cool conditions.
The 600 series Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) stretch pad has a plush microfibre top layer and includes gel inserts for effective shock absorption and there is an antibacterial, wicking finish for enhanced comfort. There are ankle zips to make putting on and removing the tight a breeze, and once in place, the raw edge cuff with a grippy ribbed finish keeps it secure. Finished with reflective detailing for more visibility to others after dark.
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® fabric with DWR M™ treatment provides insulation, comfort and water repellency
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding and zip fly
- 600 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Bonded cuff with raw edge for a snug fit at the ankle
- Ankle zip for easy access
- Reflective trim
Endura FS260-Pro Thermo Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.