Endura MT500 Freezing Point Trouser
The Endura MT500 Freezing Point Cycling Trouser is the perfect piece to wear when making a trail onslaught in the coldest winter conditions thanks to its comprehensive set of features.
A combination of fabrics is used in the construction to seal out the cold. The front of the thighs confront the cool air head-on when riding so the highly insulating PrimaLoft GOLD material is used in these zones for cosy levels of protection. A waterproof spray panel protects the seat area and glute muscles from rear wheel spray while stretchy DWR (durable water repellent) softshell fabric warms the backs of the legs, protects from light rain and provides freedom of movement when pedalling.
An adaptive fit suits all riders and this is kept in place with the flexible waistband and its velcro adjusters. Two zipped hand pockets give storage space for smaller ride essentials, and large thigh vents allow a cooling airflow for when the riding intensity rises. The trouser is completed with abrasion-resistant inner ankle material to guard against crank rub.
- A hard wearing, super-warm trouser for riding across the trails during the coldest days
- Insulated PrimaLoft® GOLD panels for extra warmth on the front of the thighs
- Waterproof spray panel on the seat and glute areas
- Stretchy DWR softshell features on the back of the legs
- Stretch wicking waistband with internal silicone grip and Velcro® adjusters
- Zip fly with popper closure
- Large thigh vents for effective temperature regulation
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Abrasion-resistant crank guard on inner ankles
Endura MT500 Freezing Point Trouser Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.