Endura MT500 Spray Baggy Womens Short
Designed specifically for UK mountain biking conditions, The Endura MT500 Spray Baggy Womens Short features a tough, fully waterproof rear and crotch panel to keep off the perennial British mud and spray. The front panels are still DWR (durable water repellency) treated, but are constructed from four way stretch Nylon for better comfort and movement than a fully water proof short.
The short also has thigh vents for when things heat up, and zipped hand pockets, whilst a good fit is assured thanks to the hem adjusters, elastic waistband and integral belt. Like most Endura shorts, the MT500 Spray Baggy Womens Short is part of the Clickfast system, so any compatible padded liner short can be securely attached inside.
- Lightweight, durable, four way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- Waterproof three layer fully seam taped rear for spray protection
- Waterproof crotch panel in durable three layer Cordura®
- Stretch waistband with integral belt
- Zipped thigh vents with sprung pullers
- Rear stretch waterproof panel
- Zipped front pockets
- Reflective thigh logos
- Hem adjusters and Clickfast™ compatible
- Weight 169 grams for size medium