Endura MT500 Womens Waterproof Jacket II
The MT500 Womens Waterproof Jacket II uses Endura’s 3-layer ExoShell60 fabric for fantastically breathable and fully waterproof weather protection. The design has been fine-tuned over previous iterations so that it is now a superbly functional piece with many mountain biking specific ideas. The shoulders have silicone patches for use with a hydration pack and the side vents have also been positioned to work when carrying a rucksack. Intended for use either under or over a cycling helmet, the hood has a large range of adjustment that enables it to keep the weather at bay without impeding vision and the two front pockets can either be used for storage or as additional venting. Strategic stretch panels give the jacket a great fit without restricting movement and both the cuffs and hem are adjustable.
- Exceptionally breathable ExoShell60™ 3-layer waterproof fabric
- Durable shoulder fabric with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- Fully seam-sealed
- 3D adjustment on hood
- Ventilation by large underarm two way zipped vent extending onto the back, compatible with backpack
- Water-repellent VISLON® zip with storm flap
- Front pockets doubling as vents
- Internal stretch cuff
- Adjustable cuff and hem
- Reflective trim
- Waterproofing: 18,000mm
- Breathability: 64,000g/m2
Endura MT500 Womens Waterproof Jacket II Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.