Endura Pro SL Bib Tight (Mid Pad)
The likes of 2016 Vuelta winner, Nairo Quintana and his Movistar teammates demand the best kit for their winter training and that is why they opt for the Endura Pro SL Bib Tight (Mid Pad).
This bib tight offers four-way stretch windproof fabric on the front panelling and insulating Thermolite panelling on the back of the tights. The leg panelling also features a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) treatment for water resistance. This combination of protection from bad weather and warmth makes this one of the most versatile bib tight offerings for riders looking to make the most of their winter miles.
Like the leg panelling, the 700 Series pad is also designed for lasting comfort. Continuously variable profile (CVP) technology keeps your sit bones well supported while also alleviating the threat of chafing.
Here with the mid pad, Endura have designed it specifically for those who have a sit bone width of between 97-132mm. In saddle terms, if you fit on a Specialized 143mm wide saddle or a Selle Italia 130mm wide saddle this is the pad for you.
The straps are constructed from a breathable cosy-touch mesh with high-stretch Lycra bound straps that are designed to sit comfortably under a long sleeve jersey or jacket.
- 4-way high stretch windproof, breathable fabric with DWR finish front and seat panels
- Thermolite® rear panels with DWR finish provide insulation and comfort
- 700 Series pad, computer cut “continuously variable profile” (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped panel construction
- Supportive cosy-touch mesh upper with high stretch Lycra® bound straps
- Rear facing reflective detailing on ankle
- As used for winter training by the Movistar professional cycling team
PRODUCT REF: 679637
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more