Endura Pro SL Bib Tight (Wide Pad)
It's the effort that the likes of Nairo Quintana and Alejandro Valverde put in through the winter that allows them to perform at their Grand Tour and Classics winning best during the season. That's why they choose the Endura Pro SL Bib Tight (Wide Pad) for lasting comfort, warmth and support through their winter training.
This bib tight offers four-way stretch windproof fabric on the front panelling and insulating Thermolite panelling on the back of the tights. The leg panelling also features a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) treatment for water resistance. This combination of protection from bad weather and warmth makes this one of the most versatile bib tight offerings for riders looking to make the most of their winter miles.
Like the leg panelling, the 700 Series pad is also designed for lasting comfort. Continuously variable profile (CVP) technology keeps your sit bones well supported while also alleviating the threat of chafing.
Here with the mid pad, Endura have designed it specifically for those who have a sit bone width of between 132-160mm. In saddle terms, if you fit on a Specialized 155mm wide saddle or a Selle Italia 142mm wide saddle this is the pad for you.
The straps are constructed from a breathable cosy-touch mesh with high-stretch Lycra bound straps that are designed to sit comfortably under a long sleeve jersey or jacket.
- 4-way high stretch windproof, breathable fabric with DWR finish front and seat panels
- Thermolite® rear panels with DWR finish provide insulation and comfort
- 700 Series pad, computer cut “continuously variable profile” (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped panel construction
- Supportive cosy-touch mesh upper with high stretch Lycra® bound straps
- Rear facing reflective detailing on ankle
- As used for winter training by the Movistar professional cycling team
PRODUCT REF: 679656
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more