Endura Pro SL Womens DropSeat Bib Short Medium Pad
Developed in conjunction with the Movistar and Cervelo Bigla World Tour teams, the 700 series pad in the Endura Pro SL Women’s DropSeat Bib Short with Medium Pad uses a super soft face fabric for superb comfort and excellent moisture transfer to prevent any irritation, even after the longest of rides.
There is little doubt that bib shorts are more comfortable than ones with an elastic waist, but they can be awkward when in need of the toilet, particularly for women. To combat this Endura have developed a U-shaped stretch zip that allows toilet breaks without having to remove any upper layers but is unnoticeable when riding.
The UPF50 coldblack Lycra fabric reflects a greater proportion of ultraviolet and infrared rays, thus reducing the heating effect of direct sunlight on dark clothing and helping with temperature regulation. The upper is made from light, fast-wicking mesh with low bulk bind, and there is even a discrete radio pocket for when the Director Sportif wants to discuss tactics.
The Pro SL Women’s DropSeat Bib Short is available in three pad widths:
- Narrow Pad < 145mm
- Medium Pad 140 -160mm
- Wide Pad > 155mm
- High quality Italian Power Lycra® fabric
- Coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat build-up and provides UPF50
- Women’s 700 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with Antibacterial finish, available in three pad width options
- Women’s specific high wicking 3D mesh bib
- Unique DropSeat™ (DS) zipped construction with improved stretch that allows access for comfort breaks
- Raw edge hem bands with inner silicone print
- Endura 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Weight: 172 grams
- Medium width pad