Endura Pro SL Womens DropSeat Bib Short Wide Pad
First and foremost a good cycling short needs to be comfortable. The Endura Pro SL Womens DropSeat Bib Short with Wide Pad easily achieves this objective thanks to its 700 series pad. The CVP (Continuously Variable Profile) pad uses a stretchy, anti-bacterial polyamide and Lycra face fabric that feels incredibly comfortable next to the skin, and will help prevent any riding discomfort.
For the main body of the short Endura have used Italian Power Lycra fabric with coldblack technology. The coldblack allows dark coloured fabrics to reflect more ultraviolet and infrared rays than they would normally, which reduces their heating effect and helps regulate body temperature in direct sunlight.
Bib shorts offer the ultimate in cycling comfort, but that comfort does come at the cost of convenience when it comes to ‘comfort breaks’, and this is particularly true for women. Fortunately, the Pro SL Womens DropSeat Bib Short features a U-shaped zip that facilitates toilet stops without the need to undress and take off the bib straps, thus making breaks both quicker and much easier.
The Pro SL Women’s DropSeat Bib Short is available in three pad widths:
- Narrow Pad < 145mm
- Medium Pad 140 -160mm
- Wide Pad > 155mm
- High quality Italian Power Lycra® fabric
- Coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat build-up and provides UPF50
- Women’s 700 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with Antibacterial finish, available in three pad width options
- Women’s specific high wicking 3D mesh bib
- Unique DropSeat™ (DS) zipped construction with improved stretch that allows access for comfort breaks
- Raw edge hem bands with inner silicone print
- Endura 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Weight: 172 grams
- Wide pad