Endura QDC Drag2Zero SL Lite Trisuit
The Endura QDC Drag2Zero SL Lite Trisuit has been developed alongside Drag2Zero, the figureheads in aerodynamic testing, and due to this, is proven as one of the fastest trisuits on the market. Made from quick drying, lightweight, water repellent fabrics with a thickness of just 100gsm, this trisuit minimises drag without skipping on any of the technological features you’d expect from a product tested in the Mercedes Formular 1 win tunnel.
Made from quick dry, water repellent materials, this trisuit will boost your comfort to the next level, keeping you warm and dry throughout the race. Lifting away sweat and water from the skin and transferring it to the outer layer of the fabric for evaporation, you’ll look as if you’re not even sweaty after your ride. Talk about ingenious!
Not only this, but a bonded rear pocket and gel wrapped pocket on the back thigh ensures the proper nutrition isn’t far away and your sugar levels won’t drop. You’ll be at the peak of your performance and comfort with this trisuit.
- Selectively bonded seam construction eliminates chafing
- Wind tunnel tested technology minimises drag
- Lightweight main body panels (100gsm) with coldblackⓇ technology, UPF protection and mesh side panels for hot weather use
- Quick dry, water repellent, Continuously Variable Profile (CVP), high stretch tri pad with an Endura exclusive water expelling DisperseFoam™
- Bonded, flush integrated rear pocket and gel wrapper pocket on back thigh
- 3D printed silicone grippers
PRODUCT REF: 630963
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more