Endura QDC Drag2Zero Short Sleeve Tri Suit II with SST
Using state of the art technology and design input from some of the world’s best triathletes, the Endura QDC Drag2Zero Short Sleeve Tri Suit II with SST leaves no stone unturned in its quest for speed. The Surface Silicone Topography on the sleeves minimises drag, whilst the integrated rear pocket is flush fitting to smooth the airflow as much as possible. Even the pocket for used gel wrappers is located on the back of the thigh for aerodynamics.
Speed without comfort is nothing, particularly for longer distance events, and the QDC Drag2Zero Short Sleeve Tri Suit II has a number of features to ensure that there are no discomfort based distractions during a race. The Continuously Variable Profile QDC Tri series pad is shaped so as to provide comfort on the bike but not chafe during the run phase, and the proprietary water-expelling DisperseFoam pad also features a water repellent top sheet to minimise any water ingress. The mesh panels and coldblack technology fabric help regulate body temperature by increasing the amount of infrared and ultraviolet rays that are reflected.
- Multi fabric construction with Surface Silicone Topography (SST™) sleeves for aero optimisation
- High wicking main body fabric with coldblack® technology, UPF 50+ protection and mesh side panels manage body temperature
- Wind tunnel tested technology minimises drag
- Quick dry, water repellent, Continuously Variable Profile (CVP), high stretch QDC Tri Series pad with exclusive water expelling DisperseFoam™
- Selectively bonded seam construction eliminates chafing
- Bonded, flush integrated rear pocket and gel wrapper pocket on back thigh
- 3D printed silicone grippers
- Endura 90 day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Weight 444 grams for size medium
PRODUCT REF: 972276
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more