Endura Womens Strike Gloves
The Endura Womens Strike Gloves are perfect for winter rides as they use their impressive list of features to protect the hands from cold and wet conditions.
A stretchy outer material keeps the dexterity high and is lined with a completely waterproof membrane that is also breathable to avoid clamminess. Low bulk insulation is added to help keep the fingers toasty when there’s a nip in the air and is fast drying so that the gloves are ready to wear on the next ride.
Synthetic leather is used for the palm for its durability, and this is complemented by vibration-damping gel pads and silicone printed zones to increase grip on the handlebar, even in the wet. The cuff has an extended length to keep the blood vessels in the wrists warm and has velcro adjustment to seal out any cold drafts.
Terry material sections are useful for sweat and nose-wiping duties and reflective detailing adds a touch of extra low light safety.
- Gloves that are ideal for cool and wet riding conditions
- Stretch outer fabrics with eco-friendly PFC-free DWR finish provide great flexibility
- Fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- Low bulk, fast-dry, insulating liner
- Durable, synthetic leather palm with vibration damping gel padding with silicone prints for grip
- Extended cuff with Velcro adjuster for improved fit and warmth
- Full finger Terry sweat wipe
- Reflective prints for nighttime visibility
Endura Womens Strike Gloves Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.