Exposure Lights Six Pack Mk11 Front Light
Pumping out a massive 5,000 lumens at maximum, Exposure Lights' Six Pack Mk11 Front Light packs an incredibly powerful punch with six LEDs and a huge 15,500 mAh battery. 10 different programs are accessible with varying power and duration settings, including Reflex Technology modes which alter the lighting levels automatically depending on terrain and speed. These use 3D digital accelerometers within the light to monitor the required illumination so that the battery power can be expended when more is needed and saved on smoother, easier sections. An OLED display on the back of the unit clearly shows the battery time remaining in the current setting. Construction is very robust, well suited to the rough and potential tumble of off-road riding, with the excellent back-up and service of UK-based Exposure Lights.
- Six Pack Mk11
- QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm)
- Fast Charger
- USB Charge Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Reflex Plus Technology
- OLED Status Display
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Smart Port Technology
- Fast Charging
- Cable Free Design
- Fuel Gauge
- QR Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
- Light source: 6 x XPL2 LED
- Maximum lumens: 5,000 lumens Reflex Boost, 3,600 constant
- Modes: 10, with additional high, low and medium options within some modes
- Run time: Minimum 2 hours, maximum 36 hours
- Battery: 15,500 mAh Lithium Ion, USB rechargeable
- Recharge time: 8 hours
- Dimensions: 118mm x 61mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 386 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.