Exposure Lights Strada Mk10 Super Bright Front Light
The Exposure Lights Strada Mk10 Super Bright Front Light will brightly illuminate the darkest of back roads in the dead of night and has plenty of settings that are perfect for riding in busy traffic as well. The dual lenses ensure there is a wide, flat beam that shows the road immediately in front and a longer spot beam to show the way ahead that can be dipped for oncoming traffic. Dipping the main beam is easy to do with the included handlebar-mounted switch. You can see which mode you are using, battery power and remaining run time in hours and minutes on the OLED panel, and when charging the display shows the percentage of power as it rises.
- Exposure Lights Strada Mk10 Super Bright Front Light
- 31.8mm - 35mm QR Bracket
- Fast Charger
- USB Charge Cable
- Wired Remote
- QS Guide
- Output: 1500-lumens
- Weight: 230 grams
- Runtime: 2-36 hours
- LED Configuration: 2 x White XPL2
- Lumens: Max 1500
- Battery: 7800 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Rechargeable: Through Case USB
- Charge Time: 7 hours
- Material: Anodised 6063 Aluminium
- Handlebar switch for dipping the main beam
- OLED panel displays battery power and run time
- Water Resistance: IP6
- LED configuration: 3 x White XPL2
- Length: 106mm
- Head diameter: 46mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.