Exposure Lights Toro Mk12 Front Light
Offering up to 3,200 lumens and a maximum burn time of 36 hours, the handlebar-mounted Toro Mk12 Front Light from Exposure Lights provides ample illumination for the toughest trails or longest rides. Reflex Plus Technology uses 3D digital accelerometers to monitor when the light needs to be brightest for technical sections or when it can be dimmed to preserve battery life. There are also multiple other manually accessed modes to optimise the lighting for all manner of rides and routes. The OLED status display on the rear of the unit clearly shows remaining runtime and works with the Optimum Mode Selector for easy programming. This is all housed in a tough metal case that can stand up to the inevitable knocks and scratches of off-road riding.
- Exposure Lights Toro Mk12 Front Light
- QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm)
- Fast Charger
- USB Charge Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Reflex Plus Technology
- OLED Status Display
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Smart Port Technology
- Fast Charging
- Cable Free Design
- Fuel Gauge
- QR Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
- Light source: 3 x XPL2 LED
- Maximum lumens: 3,200 lumens Reflex Boost, 2,000 constant
- Modes: 10, with additional high, low and medium options within some modes
- Run time: Minimum 2 hours, maximum 36 hours
- Battery: 8,700 mAh Lithium Ion, USB rechargeable
- Recharge time: 6 hours
- Dimensions: 114mm x 47mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 236 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.