Fe226 AeroForce Sleeveless Trisuit
With a no-compromise approach to performance, Fe226 has created a market-leading sleeveless trisuit with the AeroForce. The suit is loaded with features and at the top of the list is Fe226's patented AeroForce fabric, which is not only up to six times faster drying but also has a 35% weight saving compared to standard fabrics. The cooling ability of the material is aided by laser-cut ventilation holes and a mesh panel down the spine to allow increased heat dissipation. Fe226 also uses a compression fit that moulds to your body thanks to the 4-way dynamic stretch technology, which provides compression without impeding your bike position or running form.
Some smart convenience features are also included like the full-length zip, which makes the tri suit easy to get on and helps you to simply regulate your temperature while running. In addition, staying fuelled is hassle-free thanks to the expandable dual rear pockets and specific gel pockets that give a storage boost over the competition. Reflective tape on the back and shoulders also help to keep you visible if your race goes into the night.
The chamois in this suit comes courtesy of EIT; their Super Tripad offers excellent cushioning but a narrow overall profile does not get in the way of your running form. The pad uses stretch fabric to give total freedom of movement and ensures the same comfort whatever aero position you are riding in. The high-density foam used is perforated to ensure maximum breathability and speed up drying times compared to a normal chamois.
- Faster drying and more aerodynamic and hydrodynamic
- Bonded edges on arm and leg hems to minimise chafing
- Direct printed silicone dots on leg hems keep the garment in place without the need for a tight hem
- Laser-cut holes on the sides ensure maximum breathability
- Mesh panel along the spine allows heat to dissipate
- Long front zip makes it easy to get the suit on and off and allows easy cooling on the fly
- Back pocket with gel pockets on both sides to keep you fuelled
- Reflective tape on back and shoulders for maximum visibility
- EIT Super Tripad provides cushioning and a narrow design to make running easy