Fe226 AeroForce Tri Half Tight
This Tri Half Tight is designed to work with the Fe226 Aeroforce tops, making it a great option if you prefer a split outfit on race day instead of a one-piece suit.
With the EIT Super-Tripad, you are guaranteed a comfortable race; the super high-density foam is tuned for an aero position and the narrow profile of the chamois won't inhibit your running form. For improved fit, Fe226 has also specced a higher waist than normal tri shorts, designed to leave no skin exposed in the midriff when running or cycling. At the bottom of the tight, silicone grippers keep the leg hems in place all day and avoid the need for a stitched hem.
The patented AeroForce fabric has a 4-way stretch design to provide non-restrictive compression that moves with you as you position into your aero tuck. Aeroforce material also drys up to six times faster than normal performance fabrics and is up to 35% lighter and cooler, making it perfect for racing in warmer climates.
- AeroForce fabrics are lighter, more stretchy, faster drying and more aerodynamic and hydrodynamic than the competition
- EIT Super-Tripad chamois
- Higher waist to prevent skin exposure
- Bonded edges on leg hems to minimise chafing
- Silicone dots on leg hems to keep the tight in place without being restrictive
- Dual gel pockets on both legs to make nutrition easy
- Reflective branding pattern