Feedback Sports Sprint Workstand
Introducing the new Sprint Workstand, from Feedback Sports. A great new addition to the range, it's especially suited to high-end carbon frames, or bikes that are otherwise awkward to clamp in a regular workstand, such as those with an aerodynamic seat post (aerodynamic road bikes, time trial bikes and triathlon bikes).
It has flexible mounting options to accommodate most types of dropout. Out of the box it is compatible with 100-millimetre front quick release dropouts, or 130/135 millimetre quick release rear dropouts. But adaptors are available for 15 and 20-millimetre front through axles, alongside 135 x12 and 142 x 12 bolt through rear axles. This, combined with its light weight and compact size, means the stand is perfect for race days, and work on the road. Or even if you're just tight for space.
- 360° rotation with fully adjustable fork and bottom bracket position
- Weight: 5.7kgs (12.6lbs)
- Light weight anodised aluminium tubing will not rust
- Work Height: 76cm-121cm (30"-48")
- Base Diameter: 116cm (46")
- Folded Size: 12.7cm x 19cm x 76cm (5" x 7.5" x 30")
- Load Capacity: 38kgs (85lbs)
- Ideal for normally awkward to clamp bikes: aerodynamic road bikes, time trial bikes, triathlon bikes
PRODUCT REF: 355945
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more