Festka ONE Road Core Frameset (Sport Geometry)
This Festka One Road Core Frameset is designed to deliver a stiff and comfortable ride to the road cyclist who prefers a slightly more relaxed sport geometry.
At the forefront of carbon technology, CompoTech produces high-modulus carbon fibre for the Festka One range, which is then formed into the tube shapes by a method called filament winding. A single, continuous thread of carbon fibre is machine wound to deliver unparalleled strength in construction, putting the Festka carbon fibre framesets ahead of the competition.
Festka has made no secret of their priority to make the One Road Core a stiff and stable frameset. They admit that this priority means it does not fall into the lightweight frameset category. However, weighing in at approximately 950 grams, it's still impressively light considering its durability and strength.
The Futura fork by Columbus is a carbon fibre construction that dampens road vibrations for even further comfort on the road. Tyre clearance of both frame and fork is guaranteed up to 25mm, with potential room for up to 28mm provided your rims are not too wide.
Ready for mechanical or electronic groupsets, this Festa One Road Core Frameset is a versatile option that belongs on your dream bike shortlist. Festka stands by all of the framesets they produce with a 5-year guarantee.
- Stiff, rigid and durable carbon fibre construction
- Mounts for caliper brakes
- Mechanical and electronic groupset ready
- Clearance for 25-28mm tyres (depending on rim width)
Please note: This frameset is the rim brake variant, compatible with traditional single-mount caliper brakes.
- FRAME: Festka One Road Core with sport geometry, filament wound carbon fibre construction produced by CompoTech, 25-28mm tyre clearance (depending on rim size), compatible with a 130mm rear hub with quick release closure, caliper brake mount, weight approximately 950 grams
- FORK: Columbus Futura 1½-inch, 25-28mm tyre clearance (depending on rim size), caliper brake mount, 350 grams (-/+10 grams)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 31.6mm
- HEAD TUBE DIAMETER: 44mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL: 86.5/41mm
- SHIFTING COMPATIBILITY: Mechanical, EPS, Di2, eTap
PRODUCT REF: 1076148
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more