Finish Line MultiSeal Tubeless Tyre Sealant (1 Gallon)
Finish Line's MultiSeal Tyre Sealant utilises innovative technology, for a completely new way of sealing punctures in tubeless tyres. With Kevlar-reinforced FiberLink™ technology, fibres rush into a puncture to quickly prevent air loss. As you ride on, the FiberLink™ mesh tightens for further reinforcement, and a seal made to last. This one-gallon bottle will keep your tyres filled for quite some time.
Containing no latex or ammonia, the sealant is hypoallergenic, completely non-toxic and safe to use with carbon rims. Additionally, the water-soluble formula is easy to clean up in the event of a spillage, and won't dry out when left in the tyre for long periods.
- Creates a Kevlar reinforced FiberLink™ seal
- When a puncture happens, fibres rush into the wound and instantly stop air loss
- As the tyre flexes while it is ridden, the FiberLink™ mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride after ride
- Utilising Dupont™ Kevlar® fibres, FiberLink™ seals are incredibly robust once they plug a hole
- Latex-free, will not dry out inside the tyre once installed
- Will last the entire usable life of the tyre
- No refreshing required; no gradual weight gain
- CO2 compatible and unaffected by cold temperatures
- Naturally non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Water soluble and cleans up easily with a wet rag
- Finish Line recommends 2-3oz for road tyres, 3-4oz for gravel, 3-4oz for 26/27.5″ tyres, 4-5oz for 29″, and 6-8oz for fat bike tyres
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.