Fizik Adaptive 00 VS Evo Saddle
Perhaps the ultimate iteration of Fizik’s Versus model, the Adaptive 00 VS Evo Saddle is super lightweight and comfortable thanks to its 3D printed upper. Honeycomb style carbon composite material is laid down in a pattern which targets the specific areas which need the padding and a full-length relief channel prevents any pressure on soft tissue. The flexible carbon shell and clever Mobius Rail also increase comfort whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
Please check seatpost compatibility with the 10x7mm carbon rails.
- Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibility and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- 00: a combination of a high module full carbon shell and a carbon rail for ultimate stiffness and lightness
- Mobius Rail: patented closed loop design for a balanced weight distribution
- Intended use: Road racing
- Concepts: This is a product of the Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance
- Rail: 10x7mm
- Length: 274mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 139mm - 147 grams, 146mm - 154 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.