Fizik Arione 00 Versus Evo Saddle
The Fizik Arione 00 Versus Evo is a performance racing Saddle that is light, stiff and supportive. Designed for 'Snakes' - those riders with high flexibility and no pelvic rotation on the bike - the Arione has a flat profile with a full Versus Evo channel to relieve pressure on soft tissue. The cover has been applied using a vacuum technique, making the cushioning progressive and able to offer protection just where you need it. The Mobius one-piece carbon rail and carbon shell ensure the best possible transfer of power and even weight distribution.
- Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- Arione: Flat profile saddle designed for Snakes; riders with high body flexibility and no pelvic rotation whilst pedalling
- Versus Evo: Full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- Vacuum applied texturised cover: Progressive cushioning with added grip
- Mobius carbon rail: Closed loop design for a balanced weight distribution
- High module full carbon shell: Ultimate stiffness and lightweight
- Length: 299mm
- Width: 130mm (regular) / 140mm (large)
- Weight: 166 grams (regular) / 169 grams (large)
- Height at 75mm width: 48mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 151mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.