Fizik M6B MTB Shoes
Take to the trails in Fizik's M6B MTB Shoes, and get superior levels of comfort and grip, and effective transfer of power. The microtex and nylon mesh upper provides ventilation so you won't get uncomfortably hot when working hard up the climbs. The midsole is constructed from nylon with carbon reinforcement, and a tough rubber outsole provides protection, durability and traction.
Closed via a Boa dial and velcro straps, you can be sure of a secure fit that's easy to adjust on the go. Compatible with two-bolt cleats, these shoes will suit the majority of MTB pedal systems.
- Materials: Reinforced microtex / nylon mesh / reflective PU
- Outsole: Rubber outsole / carbon reinforced midsole
- Closure system: Boa L5 bridge / welded microtex straps
- Insole: fi'zi:k cycling insole
- Compatible with two-bolt MTB cleats
- Weight: 385 grams (per shoe - size EU 42.5)