Focus Izalco Max Di2 Frameset 2018
With the Izalco Max Di2 Frameset, Focus have created an ultra light option for riders building their dream bike with a Shimano Di2 groupset.
The frame is constructed using MAX technology; a super rigid high-modulus carbon fibre layup that optimises the weight-to-stiffness ratio. This, coupled with the high-pressure moulding process creates a frame that's not only extremely stiff and lightweight (745 grams), but also has the strength to withstand test procedures well above the standard.
Optimised for an electronic Di2 groupset, this frameset can be built up with the latest offerings from Shimano, with a battery compartment concealed within the seat post.
The frame and fork support caliper brakes, ideal for the traditionalists and compatible with a huge range of wheelsets.
This is a professional grade frameset that can be spotted in the pro peloton and is sure to improve your riding experience whatever your level.
- MAX technology carbon frame, weighing just 745 grams
- Frame and fork compatible with calliper brakes
- Electronic Di2 groupset ready
- Lightweight BBB CPX carbon seat post
- Quick release dropouts
- FRAME: MAX technology carbon, calliper, PF30BB, 130 mm quick release dropouts, Di2 ready, external brake cable routing, weight: 745 grams
- FORK: MAX technology carbon, calliper, 100 mm quick release
- SEATPOST: BBB CPX Plus, Carbon, Di2 Ready, 27.2mm, 350mm, set-back: 20mm
- HEADSET: 1-1/8", tapered, IS 47/33
PRODUCT REF: 822038
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more