Focus Izalco Max Disc 8 Frameset 2019
The new aerodynamic shape of the Izalco MAX Disc 8 Frameset from Focus is an eye-catching design born out of extensive research and development by a team of top experts in Germany. Not only has the frameset improved aerodynamically, but it's also stiffer and more compliant than ever, delivering a responsive ride that's faster everywhere.
The MAX Carbon Technology in the tubing has been meticulously shaped for optimal performance, having undergone Focus' S.S.P.S. (Stable Stiffness Per Size) manufacturing process.
The included carbon seatpost delivers extra comfort to the rider while boasting a streamlined D-shape aerodynamic profile in keeping with the theme of the frameset. Designed for disc brakes only, this frameset can route mechanical or electrical groupsets internally and comes with R.A.T. through axles to make wheel changes quick and easy.
- MAX Carbon Technology aerodynamically shaped, lightweight carbon frame with integrated cable routing, disc brakes and R.A.T. floating axles
- Including aerodynamically optimised focus carbon seatpost
- S.S.P.S. Stable Stiffness Per Size
- R.A.T. Rapid Axle Technology
- Internal cable routing
- Frame weight: 1040 grams (without assembly parts, size M, painted)
- Fork weight: 380 grams (without assembly parts, painted)
- Seatpost weight: 215 grams (including assembly parts)
|FRAME||Focus MAX technology carbon, disc, BB86, 142x12 mm thru axle, R.A.T. Evo technology, Di2/mechanical, flat mount 160 mm, internal brake cable routing, R.A.T. Evo axles included|
|FORK||Focus MAX technology carbon, disc, 100x12 mm R.A.T. through axle, R.A.T. Evo Technology, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake cable routing|
|SEATPOST||Focus Aero Carbon, D-shape, 350 mm, set-back|